We now have a creative server!
- No griefing of your creations.
- Plot based building systems for least conflict.
- Friendly players.
To join go to minecraftserver.com on your client and once ingame, type /server creative.
To start building do /plot auto to claim a plot and enjoy! For more help type /plot ingame.
Have fun and happy creative building!
Minecraft 1.4.2 is released! Changelog:
+ Added a beacon
+ Added flower pots
+ Added item frames
+ Added anvils
+ Added cobblestone walls
+ Added pumpkin pies
+ Added carrots and potatoes
+ Carrots can be put on a stick to control pigs while riding
+ Added a boss mob
+ Added a new skeleton type
+ Added witches
+ Added bats
+ Added mob heads that can be placed
+ Zombies now infect villagers, but can also be cured
+ Added wooden button
+ Items can be cloned with the “pick block” action in Creative Mode
+ Items can be quickly moved to the hotbar by pressing 1 through 9 while hovering an item
+ Added /difficulty, /spawnpoint, /weather, /gamerule and /clear commands
+ Added “target selectors” for commands
+ Added option to hide capes
+ Added option to toggle vertical synch
+ Added customization to superflat worlds
+ Minor additions to the world generator
+ New potion recipes
+ Leather armor can be dyed
* Maps now start more zoomed in, and can be extended
* Redstone repeaters can now be set into a “locked” position
* New sound effects
* Portals to the Nether can now transport items and mobs
* Adventure mode now allows placing and removing blocks, but only when using the correct tools
* Changed method of placing sideways wood logs
* Improved server list
* Improved debug (F3) options
* Spawn protection is now automatically disabled if there are no defined admins.
You can either update your client and play at IP: minecraftserver.com, or alternately, stay on 1.3.2 and play on the original map at minecraftserver.com:25566.
We will stay on this temporary map until bukkit and all the plugins update, and then will be back on the original map. Have fun and happy minecrafting!
A new snapshot was released by Minecraft developer, Jens Bergensten (Jeb_) on Thursday, 24th May titled 12w21a. However due to confirmed singleplayer world corruption, the snapshot was updated and there were a lot of bug fixes. A complete changelog of both the snapshots is listed below.
- Villagers will trade items.
- Added a “currency item” (Emeralds – Found in Mountain Biomes).
- A few minor terrain changes.
- Universal Deposit and Withdraw chests, Enderchests.
- Added a /seed command for showing the map seed
- Added sandstone stairs
- A lot of smaller changes and fixes
- New Creative Mode inventory screen.
- Updated language files to correct emerald/diamond mixup.
- Fixed World Corruption.
- Other fixes.
You can get the latest snapshot here, but try it at our own risk!
Minecraft 12w21b Snapshot Client Download: Click here
Minecraft 1.2.5 is now available for download, MinecraftServer.com is fully updated to version 1.2.5 so please feel free to upgrade your client and join us for some fun, we now have two dedicated servers for your enjoyment they are our build survival server on MinecraftServer.com and our dedicated PvP server on PvP.MinecraftServer.com
Changes for the 1.2.5 release are as follows:
- Added shift clicking support in furnaces
- Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the ‘pick block’ key
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats
- Fixed various chat crashes
- Made cats less eager to sit on things
- Made cats less patient
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances
- Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat
- Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server)
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers)
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
Updating Minecraft 1.2.5
To update, just start the launcher, Minecraft.exe, login and when asked to updated, click Yes.
Download Minecraft 1.2.5 Here