Minecraft 1.2.5 is now available for download, MinecraftServer.com is fully updated to version 1.2.5 so please feel free to upgrade your client and join us for some fun, we now have two dedicated servers for your enjoyment they are our build survival server on MinecraftServer.com and our dedicated PvP server on PvP.MinecraftServer.com
Changes for the 1.2.5 release are as follows:
- Added shift clicking support in furnaces
- Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the ‘pick block’ key
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats
- Fixed various chat crashes
- Made cats less eager to sit on things
- Made cats less patient
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances
- Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat
- Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server)
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers)
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
Updating Minecraft 1.2.5
To update, just start the launcher, Minecraft.exe, login and when asked to updated, click Yes.
Download Minecraft 1.2.5 Here
We have opened a new Minecraft PvP server! This is a dedicated PvP server, pretty much anything goes on the PvP server. We allow everything from griefing and murdering others to stealing and picking open locked chests.
When you join you will start inside the safe walls of Town, On your left hand side you will find the Town Shop and on your right hand the FAQ Library. In the Town Shop you can buy usefull blocks to protect your area and some items to make other people want to murder you! In the FAQ Library you will find all the information and commands you need to play on the server.
The server has two guilds, The Mages Guild, and The Nobles Guild, you can join either and improve your power and rank within the world.
Some Plugins We Run Minecraft PvP Server:
- Precious Stones
Our PvP Server Forums Are Here:
Earn Gold By Voting For The PvP Server:
Join us now on: pvp.minecraftserver.com
Download Minecraft 1.2.4 as it is out now! I have posted quick links below for all you guys who can not wait to update to the latest version of 1.2.4
On MinecraftServer.com we running on a temporary map untill we get the required plugins updated and version of bukkit is released that supports Minecraft 1.2.4.
You can find all the changes in patch 1.2.4 below.
Download Minecraft 1.2.4 here
Download Minecraft Server 1.2.4 here
- Chat history and much better chat editing
- You can click on links in chat
- Scroll up/down for history
- Up/down keys for recently sent messages
- Tab complete for player names
- Copy & paste in chat
- A few new decoration blocks
- Wooden planks now have the colour of the type of wood they came from instead of the original wooden plank texture.
- New Sandstone Blocks
- “Back” and “Quit” buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen
- Cats will now sit on chests and beds, preventing players from using them.
- Added a “minimal” debug menu for testing can be accessed with Shift+F3
- Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier
- Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt
- Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height
- Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you’re editing them in SMP
- Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn
- Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer
- Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items
- Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server
- Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer)
- Fixed dupe exploit with paintings
- Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items
- Fixed the “flickering” of chat as it vanishes off the screen
- Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens
- Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones)
- Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space
- Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug
- Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons)
- Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can’t survive
- Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on
- “save-all” (server) now works even when you have toggled “save-off”
- Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them
- Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer)
- Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession
- Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift
- Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying
- When you type a full bar of chat, then backspace, you crash your client.
- Command-c and Command-v chat shortcuts don’t work on Macs.
So, today I have been looking at a few very useful mods that will enchance your play time on Minecraft! There are plenty of mods out there and lots of websites you can find them on…
Here are a few links to minecraft forums and minecraft mod websites
These are just a selection of web sites where you can find really good, and version specific up-to-date mods. If you want a few standard mods that many Minecraft players use and will make your game play much easier and enjoyable then here you go!
Cape Mod – Just type “Minecraft cape mod” into google and you will find a link, when you have downloaded you can have your own custom Minecraft cape on your minecraft account.
Improved chat (IC) – This is a chat mod which allows you to add key binds to your game! Just google “Minecraft Improved chat” and you will find many sites which have the most up-to-date IC version!
On MinecraftServer.com Forum we have several topics which our fellow gamers are suggesting mods for Minecraft, feel free to browse. Please post any queries you have below and I will try my best to answer them.
Thanks guys for checking these out, I hope you find some great mods that really add to your Minecraft experience.
It is here, Minecraft 1.2.2 is out today! Just log into your minecraft client and click yes to upgrade!
Connect to minecraftserver.com for the temporary map.
Connect to minecraftserver.com:25566 for the our Minecraft 1.1 server!
Some new features for Minecraft 1.2
- New jungle biome.
- Added ocelots.
- Added cats.
- Added iron golems.
- New AI for mobs.
- Tame wolves can have puppies.
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128).
- New items and blocks.
- Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with red-stone.
- Added rare drops for mobs.
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes.
We will be on a temporary map until Bukkit updates and the required Bukkit Plugins are updated! Enjoy and, have fun!